Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Why would Megan Fox get mad when people say her and Angelina Jolie look alike?

She said in a issue of Entertainment Weekly.

"Because I have tattoos and dark hair and I was in an action movie? That's as far as the similarities extend."

She also said shes not the next anyone,but admits one thing in common with Angelina.Megan Fox once said that she was afraid of angelina but said she was joking and has no plans to meet her.She should know that they look alike and admit it.

"She always seems otherworldly in her power and her confidence," Fox says. "I'm sure she has no idea who I am. But if I were her, I'd be like, 'Who [...] is this little bulls--- brat who was in 'Transformers' that's going to be the next me?' I don't want to meet her. I'd be embarrassed."



No comments:

Post a Comment