Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Hero.

What makes a hero a hero? Know of any traits? Why not ask a child what they think is a hero. If you ask a child to describe a hero, they will probably say Superman, Batman, or even Spiderman. A child would say that a hero is one of those superhero's that are in their cartoon shows. “A hero is a man of distinguished courage or ability, admired for his brave deeds and noble qualities.” or “A person who, in the opinion of others, has heroic qualities and has performed a heroic act and is regarded as a model or ideal.” Well, I can tell you that my hero is far from just Batman,Superman, and Spiderman. My hero is better and bigger then those. My hero is Jesus. Jesus is my hero because he died on the cross so that I can live to see today. He came down to die for our sins. Our means everyone on this earth. Yes he died on the cross for me and you. Everyday I need his daily grace. He is the reason why I am still breathing and living to see today. Every Morning, I wake and praise His name. He is wonderful! He saved my soul, and He is still saving so accept Him today.

No comments:

Post a Comment